What We Do
Across Scotland we work with a variety of localised communities as well as working at a strategic level from an authority wide perspective. Over the last 10 years we have worked extensively with a variety of community based sports clubs helping them to restructure, to formulate strategic plans, sustain their long term futures, and to access different funding streams that allows them to realise their own vision and dream.
PMR Leisure are currently recognised as the leading consultancy working in Scotland working directly with clubs and community club development all using social enterprise models to create sustainable futures for clubs and volunteers across the country through using the development of long term sustainable assets to secure their active futures.
Our work includes:
- Offering a 'Vision to Reality' complete service to our sports club clients
- Working with over 30 sports clubs and voluntary organisations to become fitter and stronger
- Raised over £25M for clients' projects
- Supporting clubs and Trusts through organisational change
- Completing numerous feasibility studies for major facilities, which have continued to be developed - often with our assistance
- Advising private sector consortia on major PPP/PFI Schools projects
- Advising Local Authorities on their long-term strategic planning for sport, completing facilities and pitches strategies
- Advising on design and community use for primary and secondary schools
- Writing published design guidance for sportscotland and the Children's Commissioner
- Working on large urban community regeneration projects
- Advising Major Governing Bodies of Sport
- Facilitating work shops at seminars and conferences
- Partnering major organisations acting in the Third Sector
- Working with major agencies within the Social Enterprise Sector
- Having in depth knowledge of the work of sportscotland and other funding agencies that allows PMR Leisure to provide sports strategy
- Operating with honesty and integrity and always with the best interests of our clients in mind
To see how we have worked with specific client areas please refer to our Case Studies pages.